The BCom (Management Science) is a broad degree programme offered by the Faculty of Economic and Management Science. Students do a general first year which includes a variety of subjects at the heart of the management sciences. At the outset of the second year students choose a focal area in which they specialise during years two and three of the programme. Information Systems Management is one of the focal areas which is offered.
- Overall NSC average of at least 5 (60%) excluding Life Orientation
- Mathematics 5 (60%)
- Afrikaans Home Language 4 (50%)
- or Afrikaans First Additional Language 4 (50%)
- or English Home Language 4 (50%)
- or English First Additional Language 4 (50%)
How to Apply
This programme follows the normal application process outlined by Stellenbosch University. Both paper and electronic application forms are available from the Admissions Office.
Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure timeous consideration of their applications.